Amita P. Raval, DMDAfter many years in my profession, I still genuinely enjoy what I do as a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I’ve built with my patients and their families are one in a million! It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment, and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
Even when I’m not at the practice, I am still surrounded by happy, bright smiles! I spend most of my free time with my family.
By actively participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results.
- Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
- Picasso laser certification
- Nitrous oxide certification
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Fox River Valley Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry